Tennessee Clinical Research Center
Tennessee Clinical Research Center (TCRC) wasformed to conduct dermatology and dermatalogic surgery research by Michael H. Gold, M.D. Although Dr. Gold has been conducting clinical research for over 23 years, TCRC was established in 2002 as a designated research facility. Located in Nashville, TN, TCRC treats people from both its extensive database and the general population. The patients who qualify and are enrolled to receive diverse cutting edge therapies receive top notch care from the experienced staff at TCRC.
Under the supervision of Dr. Gold, TCRC conducts multiple FDA regulated studies simutaneously. Director of Research, Julie Biron, along with licensed nurses and highly trained medical personnel – who are all CCRP, CITI, and IATA certified – present years of combined experience in dermatology and clinical research.
Today, TCRC is regarded highly as one of the Southeast’s leading clinical trial sites. Our certified study coordinators and state-of-the-art capabilities allow for innovative research and outstanding data collection. TCRC consistently investigates new medical devices and drug therapies to bring the very latest in technology and medical treatments to its patients, along with the highest level of patient care.
Our experienced, dedicated staff have participated in IDE and IND Phase II and III studies, as well as post marketing Phase IV studies with various indications, including but not limited to:
- Actinic Keratosis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hidradenitis suppurativaTineaCapitus
- Dermal Fillers
- Body Conturing
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
Our designated research facility has:
- Secure storage
- Temperature controlled drug storage areas
- Freezers monitored (-20 C) and (-70 C) temperatures, and multiple refrigerators
- (7) Exam rooms
- (2) Photography rooms
- (4) Full time research coordinators
- (3) Support personnel
- (2) Sub-Investigators with research experience ranging from 3-11 years
- Full-time Marketing Director for patient recruitment
- The ability to use central IRBs
- Experience with ECGs, chest x-rays, and other protocol specific tests
- Experience with laboratory tests, PKs, mycology, and biopsies
- Staff educated and certified by SoCRA and/or ACRP
- All staff GCP/ICH, IATA, CITI educated and certified
- Undergone FDA audits in June 2009, June 2011, and August 2012 without any warning letters (FDA Form 483).
TCRC interfaces with personnel of domestic and international pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical instrument/ device companies as well as clinical research organizations. TCRC’s clinical studies have provided data that assisted client companies to obtain FDA product and device approvals or to assist their marketing efforts.
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday – Thursday, 8:00AM – 5:00 PM